- ALBION ONLINE
- APB: RELOADED
- ARCHEAGE EU NA
- Archeage Unchained
- BLADE AND SOUL EU
- DIABLO 3
- Dota Underlords
- ESCAPE FROM TARKOV
- ESO TESO EU
- ESO TESO NA
- EVE ONLINE
- FALLOUT 76
- FIFA 20
- FORZA HORIZON 4
- GTA V
- GUILD WARS 2
- KINGDOM UNDER FIRE 2
- LINEAGE 2 Classic EU NA
- LINEAGE 2 ESSENCE
- LINEAGE 2 EU NA
PATH OF EXILE
- All Currency Path of exile
- Watchstones Path of Exile
- Oils Path of Exile
- Incubators Path of Exile
- Scarabs Path of Exile
- Divination Cards Path of Exile
- Craft Base Path of Exile
- Helmet Enchants Path of Exile
- Non-unique Maps Path of Exile
- Unique Armours Path of Exile
- Unique Accessories Path of Exile
- Bestiary Path of Exile
- Vials Path of Exile
- New Items Path of Exile Harvest
- Orbs Bundles
- Powerleveling Path of Exile
- PERFECT WORLD EU US
- RAGNAROK EU
- ROCKET LEAGUE
- SWTOR EU Star Wars
- SWTOR US Star Wars
- TREE OF SAVIOR
- Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem
WORLD OF TANKS
- Bonds and Rangs WoT
- Making Personal Combat Missions in WoT
- PCM 2.0 Excalibur WoT
- PCM 2.0 Chimera WoT
- PCM 2.0 Object 279 WoT
- Personal combat missions Object 260
- Personal combat missions PCM T55a
- Personal combat missions PCM T28
- Personal combat missions PCM StuG
- Silver World of Tanks
- Statistic World of Tanks
- Boosting Efficiency in World of Tanks
- Daily Bonus World of Tanks
- Playing with platoon
- Experience WoT
- Tree Poweleveling in WoT
- Exping on Prem in WoT
- Mastery Badges WoT
- Medals in World of Tanks
- Gunmarks in World of Tanks
- WOT Statistics
- World of Warcraft BFA
- World of Wacraft Classic
1. Parties to the contract.
The parties to this contract are RPGcash.net Service, on the one hand, and the User, represented by any legal or natural person who has joined this contract, on the other.
2. Terms used in this contract.
Service - a partially automated web product provided by the RPGcash.net Service on the basis of this agreement.
User - any and every person who agreed with the terms and conditions proposed by RPGcash.net and acceded to this agreement.
Authorized person - any legal or natural person specified by the User as the recipient of a specified amount of electronic currency or its cash equivalent.
Hardware-software complex - a set of software payment systems WebMoney, Yandex and other payment systems for network settlement technologies, systems for recording rights of demand and transfer of information.
Application - information submitted by the User, using the Service’s tools, in electronic form, indicating his intentions to use the Service’s services under the conditions proposed by the RPGcash.net Service and specified in the application parameters.
Means - implies the title units of the Webmoney system, the electronic money of Yandex, Qiwi and other electronic systems. As well as any payment methods accepted by our partners, payment gateways Robokassa and Interkassa
Client details - imply a bank, electronic (Webmoney, Qiwi, Yandex) and other data that is used by customers when paying with any payment systems. Also, details are meant game data, such as the user's e-mail, account name in electronic games, nicknames (names) of characters in electronic games and other data associated with games.
Boosting - character improvements in any of the game projects, at the expense of the customer and with the involvement or hire of persons with sufficient qualifications in this matter.
3. The subject of the contract.
Using the technical means of the Service, by submitting an application, the User entrusts, and the RPGcash.net Service, on its own behalf and at the expense of the User, performs actions to receive and further transfer the amount of funds declared by the User to a person or persons wishing to purchase such for a cash equivalent of no less what is provided for in the parameters of the application filed by the User, as well as actions for the transfer of monetary equivalent in the amount specified in the parameters of the application, to the details specified by the User. Any positive difference resulting from the above actions as an additional benefit is transferred to the benefit of the RPGcash.net Service as a bonus payment of commission services.
Using the technical means of the Service, by submitting an application, the User entrusts, and RPGcash.net Service, on its own behalf and at the expense of the User, performs actions to receive and further transfer the amount of funds declared by the User to a person or persons wishing to pump or any other actions that imply improvement customer account.
4. Terms of the contract.
This agreement is considered to be concluded on the terms of a public offer accepted by the User in the course of filing an application, which is an integral part of this agreement. The public offer is the information displayed by the Service on the parameters and conditions of the application. Acceptance of a public offer is recognized by the User to take actions to complete the creation of an application, confirming his intention to make a deal with the RPGcash.net Service on the terms proposed by the Service immediately before the completion of the application. The date and time of acceptance, as well as the parameters of the terms of the request are automatically fixed by the Service at the time of completion of the application. The period of acceptance of the proposal by the User is 24 hours from the time the application is completed. The contract enters into force from the moment it is received from the User on the details of the RPGcash.net Service of funds in the amount stipulated by the parameters of the User's application. Accounting for transactions with "electronic units" is carried out in accordance with the regulations, rules and format of the corresponding electronic settlement systems. The term of the contract is established until the moment of execution of the subject of this contract (clause 3) or termination of the contract on the initiative of one of the parties under the conditions specified below.
5.1. In case of non receipt from the User to the RPGcash.net Money Service within 24 hours from the moment of the User’s acceptance, the agreement on the conditions specified in the application can be terminated by the RPGcash.net Service unilaterally, as it did not come into effect, without the need to notify this user. In the event of termination of the contract, funds received after the above period shall be returned to the sender's details. When making a return, all commission expenses for the transfer of funds are made from the funds received at the expense of the User.
5.2. In case of receipt from the User to the Service of funds in an amount different from that indicated in the application, RPGcash.net Service should consider this as an order of the User to recalculate the application according to the actually received amount of “Title units”. If the amount of funds received differs from the one stated by the User by more than 10%, RPGcash.net Service may, unilaterally, at its discretion, terminate the contract by refusing to execute the application and returning the funds to the sender's details. When making a return, all commission expenses for the transfer of funds are made from the funds received at the expense of the User.
5.3. In case of not sending a cash equivalent to the details specified by the User, within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) from the moment the contract starts, the User may request termination of the contract by canceling his application and refund in full. The request for cancellation of an application can and must be fulfilled by the RPGcash.net Service only if, at the time of receipt of such a request, the monetary equivalent was not sent to the details specified by the User. In case of cancellation of the application, the refund is made by RPGcash.net by the Service to the sender’s details within 24 hours from the moment of receipt of the cancellation request. RPGcash.net Service is not responsible for any delays in the return, if they are not caused by the Service.
5.4. If the User provides erroneous data in the information about the recipient of funds, RPGcash.net Service does not bear any responsibility for any adverse consequences or damage resulting from this error.
5.5. In case of delay in receipt or non-receipt of funds for the details specified by the User, due to the fault of the settlement system specified by the User in the application, RPGcash.net Service is not responsible for any damage caused to the User. The User agrees that in this case any claims are made to the settlement system itself, and RPGcash.net Service, in turn, provides assistance to the User within its capabilities and legal need.
5.6. In case of detection of falsification of communication flows or any negative impact on the normal operation of the Service’s software code, directly or indirectly related to the User’s application, the Service’s application is suspended, and according to the received funds, the application’s parameters are recalculated or in case of disagreement of the User with recalculation, return to the sender's details, entailing simultaneous termination of the contract.
5.7. Using the Service, the User agrees that the scope of liability of the RPGcash.net Service is limited to funds received from the User for the execution of the subject matter of the contract, that the RPGcash.net Service does not provide additional guarantees and does not bear any additional liability to the User, as well as the User does not bear any additional liability before RPGcash.net Service.
5.8. The user undertakes by his actions not to violate the statutory norms and rules, not to falsify the communication flows used by the RPGcash.net Service, and not to disrupt the normal operation of the Service program code.
6. Force majeure.
In case of occurrence of force majeure circumstances (force majeure), which make it impossible to fulfill RPGcash.net by the Service of obligations under the contract, the period for fulfillment of obligations is postponed for the duration of such circumstances. At the same time, the responsibility for the delayed execution of RPGcash.net Service is not responsible.
The warranty period for the services provided under this contract is 24 hours from the date of execution of the subject of the contract by the RPGcash.net Service.
8. The procedure for making claims and resolving disputes.
8.1. Any claims under this agreement can be accepted by RPGcash.net Service in electronic form by sending a message to the essence of the claim through the form of sending messages on the Service website or by e-mail.
8.2. Arising disputes the parties to the contract must resolve through negotiations.
9. The form of the contract.
The Parties recognize this agreement in electronic form as equivalent in terms of legal force.
1. The client understands and confirms that the agent acts on behalf of the client. That the agent performs only intermediary functions for the client and cannot be held responsible for the actual and / or legal consequences of the execution of the client’s order by the player and other third parties. For example, in some games there may be game sanctions / penalties for certain actions. Including account lock for transferring it to third parties. The agent does not examine and / or verify the rules of the games and does not verify the client’s actions, including those related to the agreement, for compliance with the rules of the games. The agent is only responsible for the proper execution by third parties of the actions ordered by the client, but not for their effect.
2. On the part of the agent, the proper signing (an analog of a handwritten signature) will also be considered as placing documents on the agent’s website, since only the agent and persons authorized by him have the right to access information posted on the agent's website. Documents posted on the site as a result of criminal acts of third parties will not be legally binding on the parties.
3. Messages sent from the contact email addresses of the parties are documents written in simple written form and duly signed by the corresponding party (sender) analogue of the handwritten signature. The parties agree that such documents (messages) will have legal force without any additional confirmation or execution (including without their own handwriting), unless otherwise expressly indicated on the agent’s website or agreed by the parties.
4. About the risks in the game. All services for the purchase / pumping provided at your own risk and peril. The purchase of pumping or any other game resources / products is prohibited by the rules of some games and the administration of games has the right to impose sanctions or even block your account. By purchasing this service, you thereby agree to these rules and must be aware of this.